Bravecto provides long lasting flea and tick protection in single treatment. Bravecto breaks the flea life cycle by killing fleas before they can lay viable eggs, providing excellent control of flea infestations.
- 3 months flea and tick protection for dogs in one chew
- Treats ear mites, sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange
- Quick flea control–starts killing within two hours after administration
- Kills 98.7% of newly arriving fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks
- It’s safe for dogs including breeding, pregnant, lactating dogs and 'ivermectin sensitive' Collies.
- Bravecto is approved for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and ear mites.
- It's a great choice for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Bravecto's active ingredient belongs to a new class of antiparasiticide compounds, so there is no known flea or tick resistance to it – making protection worry-free.
- Safe for use in Dogs as young as 8 weeks old, that are at least 2kg, "Ivermectin sensitive" Collies, breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.